The smartphone making company Samsung has unveiled the arrival of its next smartphone, the Galaxy A03. While the pricing and availability of the device are yet to be revealed, the features of the smartphone have been announced by the company.
Its display is going to be a waterdrop-style notch and it will come with a rear square camera module with support for a dual-camera setup.
Here is everything that we know about the upcoming device.
If we talk about the smartphone’s specifications,
Display of Samsung Galaxy A03:
The Samsung Galaxy A03 comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display.
The processor of Samsung Galaxy A03:
The device will be powered by an unspecified octa-core processor (2×1.6GHz + 6×1.6GHz).
RAM and Storage of Samsung Galaxy A03:
The Samsung Galaxy A03 will be available in three RAM + storage configurations – 3GB RAM + 32GB storage, 4GB RAM + 64GB storage, and 4GB RAM + 128GB storage options.
Camera of Samsung Galaxy A03:
It also features a dual rear camera setup with a 48MP primary camera with f/1.8 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. For selfies and video calls, the Galaxy A03 will pack a 5MP front-facing camera with an f/2.2 aperture.
Battery of Samsung Galaxy A03:
The device will be backed by a 5,000mAh battery.
Audio of Samsung Galaxy A03:
The phone will come with support for Dolby Atmos for an improved audio experience.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts and opinions in the comments section.
- People won’t be able to go to bed, Says The Professor Money Heist season 5
- Your One Minute Looks Like This On The Internet
- The New Google Pixel 6a To Feature Tensor Chip But Will Use Older Camera Setup
- Xiaomi: Xiaomi will update nine of its smartphones to MIUI 13 – Here’s the List
- Will you be Able to Charge Apple iPhone 14 With an Android Phone Charger?
- Do You Want To Check If Your Passwords Were Hacked – Use Google Chrome To Know This